23 de julho de 2009

On bended knee is no way to be free/stop/lifting up an empty cup I ask silently/stop/
that all my destinations will accept the one that's me/stop/so I can breath/stop/
Circles they grow and they swallow people whole/stop/half their lives they say goodnight to wive's they'll never know/stop/got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul/stop/so it goes...
Don't come closer or I'll have to go/stop/Holding me like gravity are places that pull/stop/If ever there was someone to keep me at home/stop/It would be you...
Everyone I come across in cages they bought/stop/they think of me and my wandering
but I'm never what they thought/stop/got my indignation but I'm pure in all my thoughts/stop/I'm alive...
Wind in my hair/stop/I feel part of everywhere/stop/underneath my being is a road that disappeared/stop/late at night I hear the trees/stop/they're singing with the dead/stop/overhead...
Leave it to me as I find a way to be/stop/consider me a satelite forever orbiting
I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me/stop/guaranteed...

0 comentários: